Enhance your cosmic experience with one of the satisfying dining options below, just steps away from us, available before your time at The Jasper Planetarium
(IMPORTANT: Unless otherwise noted, the below dining options are not associated with any planetarium admission or package.) ***For all dining options, please inform your server of your planetarium &/or telescope reservation time***
our location: Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge (4 days a week, nightly during holidays)
Whether you’re staying at the Jasper Park Lodge or just looking to add a Fairmont experience before your time at The Jasper Planetarium, our winter location offers several exceptional evening dining options:
- The Emerald Lounge – classic cocktails, local brews, gourmet burgers and authentically local entrees
- Moose’s Nook Chophouse – wild game, organic meats and local seafood (Friday & Saturday 5:30pm – 10:00pm)
Spring / Summer
(May 1 – Sept 15)
our location: Marmot Lodge (nightly)
- Embers Steakhouse – Drop by the planetarium an hour or two before your scheduled experience and enjoy delicious Alberta AAA Beef, Elk, Bison, and other local game meats grilled to perfection. All entrées are created from scratch using locally sourced Alberta ingredients, fresh, every day.
(Sept & Oct)
our locations: Marmot Lodge (nightly), Jasper Skytram (Sat in Sept, Fri & Sat in October)
- Embers Steakhouse – Drop by the planetarium an hour or two before your scheduled experience and enjoy delicious Alberta AAA Beef, Elk, Bison, and other local game meats. All entrées are created from scratch using locally sourced Alberta ingredients, fresh, every day.
- Summit Restaurant (part of our SkyTram Star Session package ONLY Sat in Sept, Fri & Sat in Oct) – Choose from a selection of options as part of a 3-course prix-fixe menu included in our SkyTram Star Session package, 1 km above Jasper at the upper terminal of the Jasper Skytram (includes return skytram flight, meal, and telescope experience – also available without meal)