Join us under the stars this season, starting April 28
Join us daily at our air-supported dome theatre at Marmot Lodge, 86 Connaught Dr in Jasper this Spring, Summer and Fall.
Get a preview of what you’ll see inside on the below TV segment in the planetarium
(actual show is much brighter and appears all around you)
– world-class interpretation with our astronomy experts
– guided tour of the stars above Jasper’s most iconic destinations
– interactive elements: have a say in what we see next, use a compass and sextant to find our position on Earth, just like Jasper’s early explorers
– LIVE Q&A : ask a question about what we’re exploring, your guide will answer as we explore!
– stunning 360-degree views of:
* stars, planets, moons, galaxies, meteors, auroras and more
* a sky full of “Canadian” aboriginal constellations, a world-exclusive to our dome!
* full-dome views of the Northern Lights from Earth and from space
Planetarium dome experience
Youth under 16 $9
*costs do not include 5% tax
pay online, by phone at 1-888-786-3641 (call 6 am – 8 pm MT) to reserve seats in advance, or at the planetarium
(cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted)