Visit the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve Jasper National Park! Guided tours take place in our dome theatre, then outside with the largest, most powerful telescopes in the Rockies!
PLANETARIUM EXPERIENCE ONLY WITH SHUTTLE
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 4 -17 • Please select one adult first
Enjoy an out-of-this world experience!
In addition to being the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve, Jasper is also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
Join us for a LIVE guided tour in our 34-seat domed theatre with our knowledgeable astronomy guides.
Inside the planetarium, your guide will share with you:
- stories about local Canadian Indigenous constellations
- views of recent Northern Lights from Jasper
- A rocket into space and orbit above the Jasper Rockies
*A trip to the edge of the universe(and back!)…all in about 35-40 minutes
Includes time for a Q&A with staff!
* This program does not include the Telescopes Experience.
* Out of respect to all of our guests, we do not admit latecomers for our Planetarium Dome Experience.
* We are not able to accommodate unaccompanied minors or any children under the age of four on our tours.
Please add the number of people in your group and select your requested pick-up location for each:
•Forest Park Hotel (76 Connaught Dr)
•Jasper Adventure Centre (611 Patricia St)
•Mount Robson Inn (902 Connaught Dr)
Upon arrival at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, please check-in at the Planetarium desk located within the main lodge.
Once the tour is complete, please meet at the wooden shelter situated in the bus-parking area on the Main Street for your shuttle!