Visit the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve Jasper National Park! Guided tours take place in our dome theatre, then outside with the largest, most powerful telescopes in the Rockies!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 4-17
- Private Party Covid-19: Keep it Private!
Enjoy an out-of-this-world experience!
In addition to being the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve, Jasper is also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
Join us for a guided ‘tour’ in our 40-seat domed theatre LIVE with our knowledgeable astronomy guides.
Inside the planetarium, your guide will share with you:
- Local “Canadian” aboriginal constellations
- Views of recent Northern Lights from Jasper
- Into space orbiting above the Rockies…
- And on to the edge of the universe…all in about 35-40 minutes
Includes time for a Q&A with staff!
- This program does not include Telescope Experience.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. If the date or time you wish to book is unavailable, please call us, as we might still be able to safely accommodate your party.