Visit the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve Jasper National Park! Guided tours take place in our dome theatre, then outside with the largest, most powerful telescopes in the Rockies!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 4-17
- Private Party Covid-19: Keep it Private!
World-exclusive ‘tour’ of Jasper at night!
In addition to being the world’s largest easily-accessible dark sky preserve, Jasper is also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
As of Dec 13 THIS TOUR IS CLOSED (our outdoor Telescope Experience is still open)
Join us for a one-of-a-kind interactive, ‘audience-participation’ guided ‘tour’ in our 40-seat domed theatre LIVE with our knowledgeable astronomy guides.
CREATED LOCALLY: THIS UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN JASPER
Inside our planetarium dome theatre, your guide will share with you:
- Learn about local “Canadian” aboriginal constellations
- Aurora spotlight! See views of recent Northern Lights from Jasper
- Rocket into space, orbiting high above the Jasper Rockies…
- and on to the edge of the universe (and back)…all in about 35-40 minutes!
Includes time for Q&A with our staff.
- This program does not include our Telescope Experience.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. If the date or time you wish to book is unavailable, please call us, as we might still be able to safely accommodate your party.