Visit the world’s largest accessible dark sky preserve Jasper National Park! Guided tours take place in our dome theatre, then outside with the largest, most powerful telescopes in the Rockies!
PLANETARIUM EXPERIENCE ONLY
- Adult Ages 18+
- Youth Ages 4-17
Take an interactive tour of Jasper Dark Sky Preserve!
In addition to being the world’s largest easily-accessible dark sky preserve, Jasper is also one of the smallest towns in North America with its own planetarium.
(our outdoor Telescope Experience is also open)
CREATED LOCALLY: THIS UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN JASPER
Join us for a one-of-a-kind fun and inspiring, guided tour in our 38-seat domed theatre LIVE with our knowledgeable astronomy tour guides.
Inside our Planetarium Dome Theatre, your guide will share with you:
- Stories about local Canadian Indigenous constellations
- Aurora spotlight! See views of recent Northern Lights from Jasper
- A rocket into space and orbit high above the Jasper Rockies
- A trip to the edge of the universe (and back!)…all in about 35-40 minutes
Includes time for Q&A with your guide.
- This program does not include our Telescope Experience.
- Out of respect to all of our guests, we do not admit latecomers for our Planetarium Dome Experience.
- We are not able to accommodate unaccompanied minors, or any children under the age of four on our tours.
- Our cancellation policy is 24 hours – the best in the Rockies!